Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Now What?

Today's Challenge:



The woman who was scheduled to teach confirmation today called last night, and discussed how IMPOSSIBLE the curriculum is for this week and next. And it is. It just isn't appropriate, we have to invest in new materials for next year. The results of the conversation was that I am going to teach today and next week. So last night I took a look at some curriculum my hubby has, and found that it would work. It's all on a disc, and I just have to download it onto my laptop. Cool! I thought.



So, today, I sit down to get serious about getting things done. Guess what?!?!?! It won't download. No Matter What I Do! I have spent HOURS on this. So now what?



Crap, crapitty, crap!



I am out of prep time.



I guess we'll find out just how flexible and creative and quick on my feet I am.

No comments: