Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Diving In

The daily swirl has begun! 9 voice messages, with 7 of them requiring call backs, and four of them requiring visits. Must finish creating a confirmation lecture for this afternoon's class. Tommorow I have the nursing home service, so tonight I need to come up with a sermon for that. Need to get several prescriptions refilled. House is a mess, laundry is in piles on the floor, and Lil' Princess is having issues transitioning back to normal schedule.

Whoo-hoo!

I'm glad to see that they had some rain while we were gone. And the lawn furniture didn't blow away. And it's selfishly very gratifiying how relieved everyone seems to be that we're back. Being wanted and needed does salve the old ego, whether we like to admit it or not!

I shall have to stop dilly-dallying, and get to work on confirmation. They are so active, I'm just hoping it's nice enough this late afternoon that I can have them do SOMEthing active outside. Otherwise they practically levitate from their chairs with energy!

No comments: