Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Looking Out my Living Room Window

Home, home on the range!

We have landed, and it feels good. We have a HUGE mound of stuff to sort through and find a home for, and a good size pile of laundry I have started to wrestle, but it's all good.

We had a very nice time visiting friends yesterday, though it is all so quick and fleeting. Today we drove, drove, drove, and discovered the limits to everyones' patience. But now, Lil' Princess flits happily through the house singing, RevDad considers the merits of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for supper, and I reaquiant myself with my favorite spot on the couch while I wait for the dryer to beep. Loverly!

Tomorrow our regular lives press in on us, and our schedules are packed for the rest of the week, but I'm glad we have this evening to adjust and stretch. It was a good vacation, and it is a good homecoming.

Thank you, Heavenly Creator, for your traveling mercies and bountiful blessings.

Amen.

No comments: