Friday, May 23, 2008

Friday Five

RevGal's Friday Five gets me in the moooooooooood for vacation.

1. Getting ready for summer, do you use the gradual tanning moisturizers ( yes gentlemen you too can answer this!!!), or are you happy to show your winter skin to the world?

I boldly go where the public probably wishes I wouldn't, and display my blindingly white skin. I also slather on the high SPF, and cover up most of the time, so the closest I get to a bronze glow is a farmer's tan!

2. Beach, mountains or chilling by the pool, what/ where is your favourite getaway?

As long as it includes my family, and at least some chances to curl up with a good book, I'm not picky.

3. Are you a summer lover or does the long break become wearing?

I like aspects of summer, but don't care for high temps, high humidity, and bugs that bite. So, maybe, no.

4. Active holidays; hiking swimming sailing, or lazy days?

I prefer mine to be a mix of active and relaxed. Some running around fun followed by some lazing around fun is my idea of perfect.

5. Now to the important subject of food, if you are abroad do you try the local cuisine, or do you prefer to play it safe?

I haven't been abroad much (Oh, but do I dream!), but whenever I travel I attempt to make a point of trying local cuisine. Usually it's a great experience, but you always have to be ready to stomach the...disgusting finds too. (thought the filling of something was made of cream cheese, ended up being made of stinky goat cheese, wasn't ready for the difference when I bit in...you can imagine!)

No comments: