Thursday, July 17, 2008

Saving Power of Humor

I signed up to get a daily Savage Chickens cartoon in my email, and I've enjoyed their offbeat humor. My current world/ministry is usually lacking humor that could be called offbeat. Eccentric, yes. But funky offbeat no.

When I got this particular cartoon recently, I about snorted my milk out my nose. Just had to share!!!

If you don't get it or think its stupid, I'm so sorry, I just can't help you. You need some intense twisted-humor therapy. Begin by viewing all the Monty Python movies. For the religiously, scripturally inclined, start with "Life of Brian." Trust me.

1 comment:

Jenelle said...

Funny! What, by the way, caused the world's obsession with Chuck Norris? It's crazy. :)

I'm not sure how I came across your blog, but it looks like a nice place!