Sunday, March 30, 2008

Get Ready, Get Set...

Eeep! It just occurred to my crowded little brain tonight that a week from now we are leaving on our big vacation (well, big for us).

I have A LOT to do!!

...cue hyperventilating...

We'll leave this coming Sunday after services on our grand adventure to St. Louis, Missouri, where we will be meeting up with RevDad's family for some vacationing craziness. We'll be gone for almost a week and a half, which is a major trip for us. This means we need a lot of clothes for every kind of possible weather, plenty of snacks, many toys & books & movies for Lil' Princess, and so much more.

And then there's all the stuff to get done for work so that we CAN leave.

Uffda!

I do wish this was going to be a relaxing, recharging kind of vacation, so we could recover from all this crazy rushing around. But the vacation will also be the crazy rushing around variety, so take a deep breath, and dive in! It will be good to have time with the in-laws, it has been YEARS since we've had time together. Plus it will give me plenty of stories to tell, I'm sure!

Did I ever tell you about the time we went on vacation with hubby's family and...

I'll let you know how that sentence gets finished!

No comments: