Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Book Meme

One of the blogs I enjoy reading posted this meme, and since I was tagged, I thought I'd play! Here it is:

1. Find the book closest to you with 125 or more pages.
2. Go to page 125.
3. Read the first five sentences on the page.
4. Post the next three sentences on the page. (sentences 6,7 & 8)
5. Tag five people.

The book closest to me is the Lutheran Book of Worship (I know, I know, Worship Geek!!!). Page 125 is actually the last page of the order of worship for Holy Baptism, which is cool. However, there are not enough sentences on the page. Bummer!!!!

So here's the quote from the next closest book that is long enough:

"Knock, knock, knock. If we hear a knock on the door, we need to know where the door is. If we hear a knock on the door, we need to find out who's there."

from the book Ring, Kings, and Butterflies: Lessons on Christian Symbols for Children.
The quote is from a children's message about the symbol of a door or doorway to be used during the season of Pentecost.



Tag, you're it!

No comments: