Wednesday, October 22, 2008

An Unfamiliar Wednesday


So I'm sitting here watching Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull with my father-in-law and my hubby, while Lil' Princess dreams away. It's an odd feeling to be able to watch a non-children's movie, and know that I don't need to worry about getting anyone up early tomorrow morning. It's nice to look forward to some fun family stuff tomorrow along with the visits I need to get done. We're going to carve pumpkins, and bake & decorate cookies. From there, we'll see what else happens!

Pa-in-law and I had a good shopping trip today, I ended up with two shopping carts worth of stuff at Walmart. The cupboards are full now! It was nice to have some time together, too, just to chat. It was a perfect day to be out.

Grateful for your mercies, your children bless your name, oh Lord!

No comments: