Monday, August 11, 2008

Guess Who's Coming for Dinner

My aunt and uncle are visiting today through Wednesday morning, which rocks. We haven't gotten to spend much time with them for years, so its so good to have them here. Besides being my godparents, they are also a lot of fun.

My uncle has already charmed Lil' Princess with his goofiness and antics, watching him tease her just like he used to tease me when I was little was priceless. He tried to convince her to call him "Uncle K the Great" but instead she has declared him to be "Uncle K the Silly" much to my aunts delight! We gave them the tour of the church, down town and took them out to eat, then had a nice time chatting the evening away. I'm just so glad to have visitors!!!

Tomorrow I'll take them to see the other two churches and visit the cool odds 'n ends store here in town. After that, we'll just have to wait and see what they are interested in doing. There aren't a whole lot of options, and most of them require alot of driving, so we'll see if they want to travel, or if they'd rather hang out and talk. I'm just so happy to have the time with them, I'm willing to go with the flow.

It's so nice to have something to look forward to as I head to bed and think about tomorrow. Happy dreams!

No comments: