Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Icy Wednesday

School is two hours late today because of icy road conditions. We're supposed to have snow changing to rain all day today, so we'll see if school gets called off early too. I'm concerned we might not be able to get the 24 miles down the road to the town with our clinic. SweetBaby has her check-up today, and I have a lot of questions for our doctor!

So right now Lil' Princess is looking through all our theology books, asking why there are so many highlighted parts in them ('cause she's not allowed to write or draw in her books, so why are we???) RevDad is trying to convince SweetBaby to stay asleep. I'm looking around the living room, wondering how the house can become a disaster zone so quickly.

Today I am doing something rare, I am doing something to truly pamper myself. I have an appointment to get a pedicure at the hair salon here in town (as long as she can get into town from her place!) I've only had one once before, and discovered to my surprise that I really enjoy it. It was really relaxing, and fun to have pretty toes. My back hurts, my head hurts, I'm exhausted, so maybe a little pampering will help the situation.

Oh, it's my turn to walk the floor with SweetBaby. Time to sing!

No comments: