Sunday, March 15, 2009

Spring Break

So I'm pondering what to do with Lil' Princess' spring break. She gets Thursday and Friday off, so I'd like us to be able to get away for a couple of days. RevDad really needs a break, but at this point he's resistant to any plans...how to convince him that it is in his best interest to get away and relax??

I've been thinking we should go to one of the Big cities about 3 hours away, stay at a hotel with a pool or water park, maybe do some shopping or touristy stuff, or just nap the day away! But overstressed hubby can't see past his icky work issues right now. I'm tempted to just force the issues, make the reservations, and insist that we're going - even if I have to force him into the car!

Sigh. A small little domestic drama, we'll see how it plays itself out. Here's hoping!

No comments: