Thursday, September 11, 2008

Manic Wednesday into a Quiet Thursday

Yesterday was a obnoxiously intense day, so today I'm in recovery. Really. I had four meetings, each of which were at least an hour and a half long and pretty intense at times. Plus I had confirmation. And my hubby came home very upset and angry, so some time was spent talking with him.

So today, I'm exhausted, I have a medium migraine, nausea, and the runs (you really wanted to know that last part!) I have a meeting at 4:30, and Chuck's aunt and uncle are showing up around 4pm. So I'm resting for as long as I can.

The fall schedule has me running crazy. I feel like I don't have time to even think. So much for part time!

Well, enough navel gazing. Time to get back to reruns of Project Runway as I try to convince my body and mind to relax!

No comments: