Conclusions Drawn from This Week:
1. If you get the chance to read a story to a kindergarten class, go for it. Their pure joy and involvement in it is good for your soul.
2. There truly is a good reason why the rites and ceremonies of secret societies of organizations like the Masons are not allowed in the church according to my denomination. Just say no! Really!
3. No matter how squirrelly or annoying they may be, take time to really listen to the youths in your life. They're dealing with alot, and need to know you're there for them.
4. Never EVER get into a political discussion with your peers unless you have a graceful way to excuse yourself from the conversation.
5. At least once a week, make someone laugh. It's a good gift to give, and it's good for you too!