Wednesday, November 21, 2007

So good to be happy

Sigh. Happy, happy, happy. It would be nice to bottle these little moments for later. Our dear friends left this morning. It was such a nice visit, it made me feel happy down to my toes. Of course, I wish they could have stayed longer, but we thoroughly enjoyed the time we had with them. This gives us such a nice lead-in into listing our blessings tomorrow for Thanksgiving!

And if that isn't enough, our cup is really going to run over. My Chem-bro and his sons are coming! They will be here Friday through Sunday! I wish his wife could come too, it won't be complete without her, but we'll take what we can get. They have a funeral in Rapid City, and then she needs to head to Missouri, so he and the kids will spend the weekend with us. Oh so very Yay!

Ah, life is good.

I'm sure I'll have something to grouch about in ten minutes, but for right now...aaaah, bliss.

Happy thanksgiving, Mom! I love you! I'll call you if you don't call me first!

No comments: