Thursday, October 25, 2007

What I've Been Reading

Now that I actually have time for my favorite pastime, reading, I have been been exploring what our closest full fledged library has to offer. (There is a tiny library here in R-town, but the choices are pretty limited. Great kid's books, though!) I love the thrill of picking out a new book, and not knowing what lays ahead, and hardly being able to wait to dive in. Yes, I'm a book geek. In my defense, I inherited this gene. Honestly. It's my parents fault!

My latest newest favorite is the Elm Creek Quilt series by Jennifer Chiaverini. I discovered it through a book on tape, actually! I needed something to help pass the hours on my trip to see my bro & family in Big Sky Country, and found one of this series on CD. I love, love, loved it, and it made the trip fly by (well, "fly by" considering I had an impatient 4-year old in the back seat). Sugar Camp Quilt is my favorite thus far (the one I listened to on CD), though I've enjoyed them all. So far, I believe there are 9 books in the series. I think I have read about 6 of them. The library doesn't have the rest, so I'm going to have to ask them to order them for me.

If any of my family and friends actually read my blog, please leave a comment, and tell me what you have been reading lately. I'd love to hear from you!

No comments: