Monday, May 21, 2007

These are a few of my favorite things

Here's my list for the moment, what would be on your list?

1. Singing snatches of songs from musicals.
2. Coming home and hearing my daughter enthusiastically yell out "Mommy!!" and run up to hug me.
3. The way my husband's eyes twinkle when we're laughing together or when he teases me.
4. Flowers blooming.
5. Warm (not hot!) spring/summer days spent outside
6. Watching a funny movie...or a tear-jerker.
7. Dancing with my daughter.
8. Seeing that my words or presence have comforted or helped someone.
9. Chocolate and Diet Coke (don't ask me why, but you can't have one without the other!)
10. Talking on the phone with my mom (I really like talking to dad too, but there's something about talking to my mom that just makes it feel like everthing is going to be ok).
11. Walking barefoot through the grass.
12. Reading a really good book on a lazy afternoon.

No comments: